Jobs & Internships
Visualizing.org is seeking a Drupal Developer. The position will manage site updates, troubleshoot problems, and develop and maintain new and existing web applications. The job is based in Brooklyn, NYC. Telecommuting is possible after a trial period (3-4 weeks). Start date is ASAP.
- Knowledge of Drupal coding standards and best practices
- Expert HTML skills
- Experience with Systems Administration a bonus
- Familiarity with data visualization preferred
To apply, please send a resume and URLs to relevant work via our contact page.
Visualizing.org is seeking interns who have a passion for data, design and pressing global issues. Our team is a truly multi-disciplinary group of individuals who take their cues from the vibrant and rapidly growing community that uses and loves visualizing.org.
We are currently seeking interns in the following areas:
- Data: Help us research, analyze, and contextualize data sets to shape important discussions.
- Editorial: Help us Publish content that will be timely and relevant to our community.
- Design: Help us in our persistent efforts to create the best possible user-experience.
- Outreach: Help us collaborate with visualization experts, academic institutions, knowledge partners and global thought leaders.
- Create Your Own Internship: Perhaps you can contribute in a way that we haven’t thought of yet. Dazzle us with your brilliance!
Please send all internship inquires via our contact page.