Mobile Friendly Websites

Mobile Friendly Websites

There are approximately 1 billion smartphone users in the world. and surely all of these smartphone users access the internet using their smartphones. less than 2% websites are mobile friendly. This causes bad experiences for users who access the other 98% websites using their smartphones, That's why your website should be mobile friendly.

Add a Comment

Login or register to post comments

COMMENTS

ambreen11's picture

This is definitely the easiest rule of thumb to follow; it won’t make your content accessible on the smallest devices, but it’s a bare-minimum requirement for anything other than a desktop or laptop. It will also help your site avoid the sense of sprawl that makes bad sites.

 
Posted Dec 24, 2012
 
Views: 365
Tags professional website, professional websites, website development
Tools piktochart
Data
 
 
Share
Embed
<iframe src="http://www.visualizing.org/embedded/46992" width="620" height="450" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"></iframe>
Need help embedding?