Cruise Expenditure

Cruise Expenditure

Cruise Market Watch recently researched the costs of the 12 most popular cruise
regions and the average daily spend in each place. The info graphic shows their findings -

The majority of cruisers spend 77.3% of their total budget on a ticket and the remaining 22.7% in the casino and bar, spa, and on shore excursions.

Cruisers who opt to go to Northern Europe will spend the most money each day ($249), and those who opt to go to Mexico and Central America, the least ($115).

No matter where you decide to go you will experience the same level of luxury service, however differently priced routes make it possible for people with all sorts of budgets to enjoy such a journey of discovery.

The info graphic was originally published on http://www.realadventures.com

Add a Comment

Login or register to post comments
 
Posted Jul 17, 2012
 
Views: 592
Tags budget, Cruise, finance, travel, vacation
Tools No tools added yet.
Data
 
Share
Embed
<iframe src="http://www.visualizing.org/embedded/41066" width="620" height="450" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"></iframe>
Need help embedding?