Your Visualizations @ TED 2011
Happy to announce that some of your visualizations were chosen to be part of an array of energy and environment focused data visualizations that were showed at TED this past week!
Those that were featured:
- Europe's Energy by Driven by Data
- How Much C02 is Created by.. by David McCandless
- Powering the Kitchen by Fathom
- Current Worldwide C02 Emissions From the Consumption of Energy by ChartsBin.com
- Nu-Clear Energy? by DensityDesign
- A Glass of Sunlight by Brenda Chen, Justin Fabrikant, Sol Hsiang
- Feel My Data by Judy Fulton, Lauren Kim, Conway Pedron, Wes Thomas
- The U.S. Oil Fix by Brooke Singer
- The Worst Oil Spills in History by Gavin Potenza
We'll post the photos as soon as we get them! Congrats, guys!