Data Journalism Awards 2014
Applications are now open for the 2014 Data Journalism Awards. We're excited to partner with the Global Editors Network, which supports more than 10,000 Editors-in-Chief, designers, and developers through its innovative programs, and support this third edition of the Data Journalism Awards, an international contest recognizing outstanding data-driven projects.
A total of €16,000 (about $21,500) will be distributed in eight categories:
- Best story or group of stories on a single topic
- Best data-driven investigation
- Best journalistic data visualization
- Best data journalism application or website
- Best data journalism portfolio by an individual
- Best data journalism portfolio by a team or newsroom
- Best entry from a small newsroom (less than 25 journalists)
- Jurors’ choice
Work may be submitted for any media platform but must have been published or broadcast between April 10, 2013 and April 4, 2014. Applications may be submitted through April 4. The winning teams will be invited to present their work at the Global Editors Network Summit in Barcelona on June 12, 2014. Good luck!